About the company
We are an early-stage startup based in Lisbon on a mission to build the largest AI-powered database of European greentech startups. We strongly believe that by putting green innovation in front of decision-makers, we can accelerate the transition toward a more sustainable economy. We have created a (beta) platform to find information about green startups and technologies: the information includes brief and detailed descriptions of each venture, general information such as email, phone, founded date, employee number, company type, and top competitors. eutopia sources its data by crawling news, company websites on the internet, asking directly to startups, establishing key partnerships with green accelerators and events and thanks to its in-house data team.
We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic person with experience in communication and/or digital marketing. The role includes full responsibility ownership for all our social media channels - from strategy and analytics to content creation.
• Content creation
• PR relations
• Audience engagement
• Monitoring of Social Media insights
• Social Media advertising
• SEO and SEM methods
• English Level: Native or Bilingual
• Academic: Bachelor/Master in Marketing, PR, Communication or similar
• IT: Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
• Good communication skills: the candidate should be able to create original posts and stimulating content.
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media channels
• Previous experience in Digital Marketing sector
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & equivalent programs
What we offer:
• Vibrant startup environment, with a young and friendly team
• International colleagues
• Opportunity to develop your skills
• Cool co-working space in the heart of Lisbon, with free coffee, snacks and lunch
• Schedule: Internship / part-time
• Start date: September 2020
• Compensation: Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme
• Duration: 6 months
• Commitment: Full-time
If you are interested and find yourself a good fit to the position you can apply by sending your CV and a short introdcution to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the company's name, the desired role with your name and nationality in the subject of the message!
Compensation: Eramus+ Traineeship
Start date: 2020 July