Top Tier Impact
Top Tier Impact is the global ecosystem of investors, entrepreneurs and experts focused on solving the critical issues of our time. Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of sustainability and equality in the way investments are made and companies are managed.
With 500 members across more than 30 countries, the TTI private network establishes synergies through events, online collaboration and sector specific working groups.
As our community is growing, we want to ensure high quality experiences of our members.
That’s why we are looking for a customer success intern who is passionate about networking, process optimization and creating content. This is a perfect position if you’re looking for an internship that will give you exposure to the global impact and sustainability industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in written, verbal and non-verbal communication
- Openness and curiosity to develop yourself and our impact community
- Highly organized and reliable way of operating
- Structured thinker with plenty of proactive initiative and continuous drive to learn
About your responsibilities:
- Surveying and interviewing current members to improve quality of collaboration
- Systematising a monthly 1-1 member matching process within the community
- Co-creating solutions to improve the membership experience
- Preparing emails and other content for community interaction
About the job:
- Responsibility and interaction within our inspiring sustainability community
- Fully remote work with flexible arrangements
- Dynamic, supportive and international team
- Part time role (20 hours per week)
Please include a cover letter on why this role is a great fit for you.