The largest AI-powered database of green startups in Europe
About the company
We are an early-stage startup based in Lisbon on a mission to build the largest AI-powered database of European greentech startups. We strongly believe that by putting green innovation in front of decision-makers, we can accelerate the transition toward a more sustainable economy. We have created a (beta) platform to find information about green startups and technologies: the information includes brief and detailed descriptions of each venture, general information such as email, phone, founded date, employee number, company type, and top competitors. eutopia sources its data by crawling news, company websites on the internet, asking directly to startups, establishing key partnerships with green accelerators and events and thanks to its in-house data team.
Eutopia is growing fast and we’re looking for a digital designer who can bring her/his drive, passion and experience to our work and process. We are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic person with experience in graphic design to join our team in Lisbon. You will be an integral part of every stage of the creative process, collaborating very closely with our Marketing team.
• A background in Design, Graphic Design, Communications & Multimedia or another related area
• Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (or equivalent)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Be creative, adaptable to trends and both conceptualize original ideas and replicate the existing style
• Passion for startups and sustainability
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• Video animation a bonus
• Previous professional experience as a graphic designer
• UI/UX skills We’d like to see from you a portfolio (pdf, presentation or website) demonstrating critical thinking and creativity.
What we offer:
• Vibrant startup environment, with a young and friendly team
• International colleagues
• Opportunity to develop your skills
• Cool co-working space in the heart of Lisbon, with free coffee, snacks and lunch
• Schedule: Internship / part-time
• Start date: July 2020
• Compensation: Erasmus+ Traineeship Programme
• Duration: 6 months
• Commitment: Full-time