Website Moonjelly Ocean Group
Our moonshot is to restore the wild, living ocean.
Moonjelly Ocean Group is looking for a passionate, mission-driven person to join a growing team dedicated to restoring the wild, living ocean.
The Moonjelly platform (coming in 2022) turns ocean-impact donations into investments for companies. By accelerating the process of engaging in reputable ocean conservation projects and providing impact reporting and premium storytelling assets, Moonjelly helps businesses decrease their carbon footprint and increase loyalty with today’s customers who demand accountability, transparency, and action for the planet.
We are at a very early stage and we need all the help we can get. If you would like to be a part of building a company that exists to save the ocean, please read on.
The person we are looking for will be working on the following project-oriented tasks:
– Help design the impact reporting and project submission frameworks for the Moonjelly platform.
– Researching/outlining the needs for companies wanting to get involved in ocean impact.
– Gathering and organizing information from SDG and impact frameworks
– Accumulating and organising information on various topics like Blue Carbon Credits and Blue Bonds.
– Identify NGOs suitable for the Moonjelly network, scope relevant projects and onboard them onto the platform.
– Follow-up with NGOs on milestone deliverables.
The opportunities in this position include:
– Being part of a team with respected change makers within ocean conservation.
– Great networking opportunities within the global ocean conservation community.
– Build experience and knowledge in the ocean conservation sector.
– Learn new skills and competencies in growing a startup.
– Learn about the applications of blockchain and cryptocurrencies within the environmental sector.
The Moonjelly team is spread out over Denmark, USA, Belgium and Portugal. The right candidate will be joining one of the founders in our Location in Lisbon, Portugal, and must be able to relocate and live in Lisbon at their own expense. After the first month of onboarding, location is free to choose.
This position is unpaid, with the opportunity for future hire.
If you are interested, please forward your CV and a cover letter to us through the link below.
We are very excited to hear from you!