- Identify sales leads and assist with due diligence, research, prioritisation, and outreach.
- Maintain and update company contacts lists including stakeholders, partners,
distributors, and customers. (Essential)
- Undertake market research and analysis including understanding the fisheries landscape, identifying key stakeholders & companies, regulation and regulatory changes in key markets, identifying target species, bycatch species & choke species in different fisheries. (Desired)
- Interpret data on fishing activity in target territories (Desired)
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a smart and dedicated Business Researcher to join our team. You have some
experience doing research, have the ability to think on your feet, and buy into our vision for
inventing technologies to create a sustainable ocean. You want to work at an awarding winning
conservation technology company that is making a difference in the oceans and you want to
work with a similarly smart, generous and diverse group of people that put engineering, design,
science, business and innovation together to solve intractable conservation challenges.
- Research skills
- Communication & presentation skills
- Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Ability to work across different tasks