About the Company:
Solution – for industrial washing machine to stop the microplastic
InFree: Energy-efficient system/device that cleans water for endless re-use and prevents microplastics from entering our oceans, via a filter that stops and dries out the microplastic.
Platform to empowering people to fight microplastic.
. WellSocial: A platform & community to show the public the positive changes our partners are making to empowering people to fight microplastic.
We’re looking to getting into the market now, ahead of the legislation in 2025 that would mandate filters in all washing machines. The professional washing machine is replaced every 20 years, so even if this law is implemented in 2025, we can still face 25 more years of daily microplastics pollution, if our filter isn’t distributed.
We are looking for a motivated sustainable advocate to helping us with our social media channels.
- Content Creation & Planning
- Branding Campaign
- Analytic insights
- Influencers & Bloggers Research
- Audience engaging
What you are looking for:
You preferably collect knowledge and experiences in the following areas:
- Bachelor / Master in Marketing, PR, Communication or similar
- English speaker (C1)
- Digital Marketing
- Analytics and Managing Tools
- Basic Graphic Design: Photoshop, illustrator and/or InDesign.
- Writing skills; you are happy and able to write quality related content.
- Affinity to Outdoor and Eco-living
- German language is a plus
- Motivated about conscious consumption