Tayaba was founded in 2016, focused on the grave situation of water-scarcity and the associated problem of non-existent or poor infrastructure for water, Tayaba offers an intervention model; the ‘H2O wheel’. To date, Tayaba has successfully distributed over 6,500 H2O wheels in Tharparkar, Thatta (Sindh), Jacobabad, outskirts of Lahore and southern Balochistan while expanding the project to other areas both local and international. wherever the demand and need is observed and reported.
We are a team of Pakistani alumni & students from Oxford University, Kings College London, City University London, University College London & Imperial College who have come together to bring change in the lives of those whose basic needs remain unattended. The ongoing challenge of water scarcity and access to clean water has had a severe impact on the lives of millions of households in Pakistan. We aim to make a difference in the lives of people that are deprived of the basic necessity of life, clean water, through the provision of an H2O Wheel per household.
Through the provision of an H2O Wheel per household, we aim to make a difference in the lives of people that are deprived from a basic necessity of life; clean water.
Our vision is to effectively utilise the skill set of available resources and contribute to the ease of accessing, storing and transporting clean water across Pakistan.
Position: Grant Writer Intern
What we require?
We are looking for a SELF MOTIVATED, GO GETTER, CAN DO candidate with A LOT OF FIRE & PASSION. Minimum Qualification: Currently enrolled in a Masters/BSc Honors programme or a fresh graduate.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Initiate and maintain relationships with grantors. Track and document communications
2. Draft compelling grant proposals and conduct relevant research and data analysis for the proposals Assist with updating and maintaining daily work donor database
3. Assist with donor outreach and cultivation
4. Prospect identification, research, proposal development and writing in conjunction with staff and volunteers.
5. Accurate and timely production of final proposals
Input Required: 15-20 hours / week
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Undergraduate (junior or senior) or a graduate student with experience in English and/or Communications
• Very strong research, writing, proof reading, editing, and analytical skills required
• Detail oriented, organised and the ability to deliver within deadlines